Friday, October 24, 2008

Pete and Repeat....


Unfortunately this Friday is extremely busy, but I do have a quick update! Walking from work to the happy hour bar yesterday I ran into this guy I used to work with during the summers in high school. Straddling a road bike and wearing a phenomenal blazer and well tailored pants ( I'm a sucker for a man who knows how to dress), he caught my eye. Nine blocks later, we exchanged numbers and bid adieu....

Normally I would be super excited about this as he is quite attractive, (and if my memory serves me, you can wash laundry on his abs) super nice and intelligent, BUT I do recall going on a few dates with him back in high school/early college....clearly something didn't work. If only I could remember what it was....Hmmmmmm

To be continued....

xoxo Salty

No comments: