Thursday, November 27, 2008

We means we.....


Although Google analytics may indicate otherwise, it seems people are actually reading this blog (thanks!) and want to know what happened with the dog-sled guy. So, without further ado: It turns out he's in a serious relationship (boo) AND he started a company with her, so it looks like they are in it for the long haul (boo). Just to make the situation a little more vomit inducing, I found the following on their company website in the "our story" section. (and NO, I'm not a creep, he gave me the address during our phone convo..)

"In life, things seem to come together at the right time. I had always heard about abilities of dogs to attract the opposite sex, yet I had never experienced Ozzie's magic until the day he met Lindsay.

Lindsay just so happened to have a big black Sheep Herder named Cody... Actually, Cody has an adorable and attractive human named Lindsay, who also happened to be looking for a beautiful green fenced in yard.

Lindsay and I started GreenWISE because of our love for dogs, yards, and... each other. The rest is history."

Although I just threw up in my mouth, I kind of wish it were me. Haha.
XOXO, Salty!

No comments: