Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cutting off my ear to spite my face....

It's a bad idea.

"What?" you may ask.... Well, I was going to ponder a question over the course of this post, but since I can answer my own question, I'll just explain what on earth I'm talking about.

It's simply a bad idea to see the guy I spent my birthday weekend with, who took weeks to call and is a selfish ass. HOWEVER, I'm a very slow learner and quite bored, so I might. In fact, I probably will, as my upcoming trip to New York is followed by a two week excursion to the Middle East....and not being one of the safest places in the world, I would at least like to have a night of regrettable fun before I hit up the West Bank.

I never learn!

XOXO, Salty

1 comment:

Mariska said...

Awh, sweet regret. Suffering a little from that myself after the holiday party last nite! Shhh...