Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sorry to keep you waiting...

Well, it has officially been ages. Salty went off to the Middle East at which point a war started, then she returned home only to find her company in the midst of yet another round of layoffs. Luckily, Sweet and Salty both survived round two, but have since taken on so much additional work that there is simply no time to write. However, Salty just joined the 21st century and got internet at her house, so hopefully more posts will follow...in the meantime here's what's been going on with Salty.

No more writing in third person. Sometimes I start and I can't stop. Anyways, I set off for the Middle East and as it so happens I met a lovely babe of an Israeli soldier who served as a fabulous 2 week fling. He was cute, looked great in a uniform (which really isn't my thing), and was all about nightly one v. one soccer games (not a metaphor--we seriously played soccer a lot). He did, however, have an Israeli gf who like all Israelis served in the military and knows how to shoot an AK47, so I think my departure was a must. I do feel like a horrible person for being a first time accomplice to cheating, but it takes two to tango....and i'm never going to see him again.Eek!

After getting back from vacation, I met several guys at several bars, but none have really been anything worth writing about, so I will give them "you aren't awesome enough for a paragraph" bullets:
  • Cute phoenix boy--met at a bar, he was in town visiting, we went out once after that and he turned out to be really weird---may not live in phoenix? may be nuts and only calls after 3am, but not for a booty call...I just ignore him but have a feeling i havent seen the last of him....
  • Friend of Friend- I spent a night making fun of him for being sleazy, ran into him during lunch one day and found him cute and charming so I gave him the digits...let's see if he calls
  • Hobbit-okay, he's not a hobbit but he is 5'7" which is waayyyy to short for me. He's nice and jewish, and drives a fabulous car, but he lives at home....I met him at a late night bar which means that thanks to beer goggles we've been out once and he texts me all the time.
  • Vday Friend Date--This guy is from my second job and we went out for v-day. I think he'd be perfect for me, but I have zero interest. Blah
  • Mystery Man--Met him at a bar, totally dont remember anything about him but we're going out sometime soon.
Okay, so that's it for now...more to come soon!

xoxo Salty

No comments: